What does it involve?
- Weekly mini-workshops to gain a deeper understanding of Nutrition, without information overload.
- Consultation questionnaires to find out more about you, and your goals.
- Weekly Personalised Nutrition advice based on the information you return in your questionnaires and your follow up work.
- Goal setting and support.
- Individual feedback and weekly recommendations.
- Personal advice from a Nutritional advisor, Naturopathic practitioner, , CBT and Mindfulness Coach.
- Tools and challenges to help you with your nutrition journey.
- Access to The BeMoore Healthy Nutrition Group containing useful links and tips and ongoing support and access to the WhatsApp group should you wish to be added.
- Talk about CBT, stress and depression.
- Hormone advice (for men and women).
- Optional – Find out how much visceral fat you have, how hydrated you are, your total body fat %, muscle % and understanding how many calories YOU need for your body function well.
The group will take place at 18.15 on Tuesdays starting from the 15th of October.
Each week there will be a different theme. We are here to support you!
Spaces will be limited so I recommend booking asap. Once securing your space you will receive an introduction pack and questionnaire so you can start to make small changes and we can find out more about you to prepare to help you with your goals.
The club will be ONLY £30 per person per month (month-month) – limited to the 1st 20 people!
I recommend a minimum of 3 months for the course as it has been proven that psychologically this is the minimum recommended period to make long term changes, however, you can stay for as long as you wish for more knowledge and support and a great healthy social!
There is a lot to cover. Healing and long-term change take time, so let’s have lots of fun while we do it!
Please message [email protected] if you have any questions, or BOOK NOW to secure your space.
Weekly presentations will include information on: