- All of our classes are non-refundable, they can be gifted to a non-member, or used at a later date if cancellation is due to illness or injury.
- Class passes are valid for the month following the purchase.
- Month to month Memberships can be cancelled with 7 business days’ notice.
- Cancellation must be made via the cancellation form at www.bemoore.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/
- Contracts cannot be shared between students.
- Your membership will automatically renew at the end of the 12 months.
- You can give notification to cease the renewal at any point during your 12-month period.
- The renewal may be at an increased rate from the previous year.
MONTH TO MONTH MEMBERSHIPS
- Contracts cannot be shared between students.
- You may experience an increase in your monthly fee however you will be notified by email in advance.
- To give you best start to achieving your goals at BeMoore we have included a FREE Personal Coaching Session with the Unlimited membership. This is subject to a 3-month minimum term. Private coaching can include – Personal Training, Pilates, Nutrition, Yoga, Back Care, Hypermobility support, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Rehabilitation or a combination of the above.
FAMILY YOGA CLASS
- All children must be accompanied by an adult registered at BeMoore, either as an adult member or on an Adult FREE Unlimited Week pass.
- A maximum of 3 Children per adult is permitted
- All children attending must have a BeMoore Membership or Child pass
- All children must have a Par-Q filled out by a guardian before attending a class
VOUCHERS AND PRIZES
- Vouchers and prizes can be gifted to another person. They can not be exchanged or cashed in.
BOOKING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES IN ADVANCE
- You may book in advance for classes, workshops & course online.
- Although our studios are large, some of our classes may sell out. We recommend booking in advance, although we do allow booking and cancellations up to 5 minutes before the class starts.
- If a class or workshops is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last-minute cancellations or no-shows.
- If the class is full you will be put onto the wait list and advised when space has become available.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This cannot be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
- We are unable to refund if you are unable to attend the workshop, however, you may gift your ticket to another person.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness or unforeseen circumstances less than a week before the event, unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund.
- A one-day pass can only be used for one day.
- You may pass your booked spot for a Workshop on to a friend at any time ahead of the date of the Workshop at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.
- We are unable to refund if you are unable to attend the retreat, however, you may gift your space to another person.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space.
- One your full payment is paid this is non-refundable.
- The cost paid to BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training includes accommodation, food, non-alcoholic drinks, and inclusive daily activities.
- You must organise your own flights, transfers and insurance.
- Private Classes are arranged through our Mindbody booking System. Please call (07583347978), email (email@example.com) if you need any assistance.
- To secure an appointment, full payment for the Private Classes must be made at the time of booking.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & RETREATS: CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel a pre-booked class any time before the class without penalty fees.
You may pass your booked spot for a Workshop or Retreat onto a friend at any time ahead of the date of the Workshop at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.
In the case of a course or workshop or retreat being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund or the option of being transferred to another workshop or retreat of equal value.
PRIVATE CLASSES: CANCELLATION POLICY
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. You can cancel by email or phone.
- Providing you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled Private Class; we are able to reschedule your appointment. Alternatively, you will have the option to have the cost of the private class (-10% admin fee) refunded to your bank account OR have the full cost credited to your BeMoore Account.
- If you do not cancel your appointment within 24 hours, or if you simply do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
- A booking confirmation email and an appointment reminder email will be sent to you at the address that we have for you on your BeMoore Account. These will highlight the date and time for which you will be charged.
CONCESSIONS & DISCOUNTS
- Seniors (OAPs) and Full-time students will be offered 25% off, month-month memberships.
- No additional discounts or concessions are available in conjunction with any special offers.
- Only one discount or concession can be applied at one time.
- Latecomers will be admitted into a 60-minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 15 minutes of the class.
BeMoore runs classes 48 weeks of the year.
Please book in via the booking system and this will keep you up to date with closures.
We have such a wide variety of classes now that we hope we can accommodate for all and then give you a little rest during the important holidays.
We generally close:
- Christmas – New Year Break – 10 consecutive days
- Easter/Spring Break – Extended Easter Weekend – 5 consecutive days
- Bank Holidays – Closed
- August Bank Holiday – Extended Summer Weekend – 5 consecutive days
- Autumn Break – 5 consecutive days
- Merchandise and retail items purchased can be returned and exchanged for an alike product or store credit only. This is only possible if returned within 14 days and with a valid receipt.
- Should your purchase result in a negative balance on your Account, and should your card details be stored in the system, it is understood that we will attempt to rectify this by debiting your card online.
When using our website, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty-free use of its content.
- Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
By registering with BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training, you are in agreement:
- That I am participating voluntarily in a Class, Course or Workshop offered by BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training. I recognise that some classes require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if I do not want to receive any assists.
- I understand that BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment.
- I understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, I agree that BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of my belongings while I attend class.