- All our packages run month to month or year to year.
- All of our packages are non-refundable. They can be gifted to a non-member, or used at a later date.
- Passes are valid for the month following the purchase.
- Memberships can be cancelled with 7 business days’ notice.
- Cancellation must be made via email to [email protected]. Cancellations via verbal communication, WhatsApp, text message or messenger will not be processed.
- You may also FREEZE your membership for any number of consecutive months which will ensure your current pricing going forward.
- Freeze requests must be made via email to [email protected]. Freeze requests via verbal communication, Whatsapp, text message or messenger will not be processed. 7 days’ notice is required for freezing.
- Contracts cannot be shared between students.
- You may experience a small annual increase in your monthly fee however you will be notified by email in advance.
- BeMoore prides itself on delivering safe effective classes.
- If you are unsure which classes are best for you please speak with Becki Moore.
- BeMoore runs classes 48 weeks of the year. Please book in via the booking system and this will keep you up to date with closures. We have such a wide variety of classes now that we hope we can accommodate for all and then give you a little rest during the important holidays. You will still have access to our On-demand classes during the holidays.
Vouchers and prizes
- Vouchers and prizes can be gifted to another person. They can not be exchanged or cashed in.
- Private classes are arranged. Please call 07583347978 or email [email protected].
- To secure an appointment, full payment for the Private Classes must be made at the time of booking.
- Private sessions are mostly held via zoom or in person at an arranged location.
Private classes – cancellation policy
- Purchases are non-refundable. Sessions can be moved to a later date or gifted.
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. You can cancel by email or Whatsapp, we do not accept correspondence via social media.
- Providing you cancel before 24 hours of your scheduled Private Class; we are able to reschedule your appointment.
- No shows and cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment will be charged the full fee.
- Sessions canceled within 24 hours in the event of illness or emergency can be rebooked for a later date. Proof may be required.
- If you are unable to attend due to injury or mental health please call or email Becki Moore. We are always here to help.
Classes and Workshop – Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel a pre-booked class anytime before the class without penalty fees.
- You may pass your booked spot for a workshop onto a friend at anytime ahead of the date of the workshop at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend your place and they must fill in a medical form.
- In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund or the option of being transferred to another workshop of equal value.
When using our website, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty-free use of its content.
- Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
By registering with BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training, you are in agreement:
- That I am participating voluntarily in a Class, Course or Workshop offered by BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training.
- I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if I do not want to receive any assists.
- I understand that BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors, and/or equipment.
- I understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, I agree that BeMoore Pilates, Yoga & Personal Training is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of my belongings.